Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And you have not kept charge of My holy things, but you have chosen foreign keepers to please yourselves and have set them in charge of My sanctuary.

Therefore thus says the Lord God: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh shall enter into My sanctuary [where no one but the priests might enter], of any foreigners who are among the children of Israel.

But the Levites who went far away from Me when Israel went
astray, who went astray from Me after their idols, they shall bear [the punishment for] their iniquity and guilt.

Ezekiel 44:8-10
(Amplified)


I suppose I beat this dead horse too much for some people but yesterday I was reminded once again about how far Jesus Name, Holy Ghost-filled, pulpit-filling preachers have drifted to please themselves.

I guess you have to truly believe the Old Testament was a foreshadowing of things to come and heed the warnings like the one above given to the circumcised children of God. The Levites were the ones who would bear the punishment according to the Word of God. That means preachers in modern day terms.

My reminder yesterday was a pop-up warning I received yesterday when I saved an older version Excel spreadsheet with a newer version. The warning simply said "minor loss of fidelity".

So what kind of minor loss of fidelity is the church of the living God experiencing with the salvation message?

The reason I am so unwaveringly passionate about the message of there only being one God is because of one of the first miracles in my life. I sought the baptism of the Holy Ghost for nine solid months in the Assembly of God church. Every service I was at the altar trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, yielding completely, repentant and frustrated.

Then one night two friends of mine prayed that my eyes would be opened to who Jesus is. It was only hours later when I was reading Zechariah that I received the revelation of Who was sitting on the throne. I then submitted to being baptized in Jesus name and got the Holy Ghost right after.

I just can't get away from this necessity. So when I hear trinitarians hold leadership positions in our churches, I pray for the pastor because I know according to scripture, he or she will bear the punishment.

No comments: