Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can You Believe It

I am back!

Wanted to explore this subject.

Came home from off the road and thought the grandbabies would like a little something from the hotel so I gave them the bars of soap. They didn't know what they were. My grandkids do not know what bar soap is!!!

Saturday my eldest granddaughter was riding back from Dallas with me and she became frustrated because the radio station she normally listens to here in Austin wasn't coming in. She asked why wasn't it playing. I explained that the signal isn't strong enough. She hadn't experienced that yet. I wonder if the younger ones will never experience a weak signal because of the digital age.

I am feeling very middle aged. Wait a minute - if this is the middle then I will live to 104? Oh, no, I am passed middle age!!!

1 comment:

Emi Sue said...

I still use bar soap for handwashing. We have both in two of the bathrooms because Marshall likes the liquid stuff. but the downstairs halfbath only has bar soap. There's nothing quite as satisfying as that hard piece of soap rolling around in your hands.

Just don't ask me to use it on my face or the rest of me!