Wednesday, March 4, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

1. The Lord loves me enough to clue me in to His purpose and plan for Kingdom Living.

2. Sometimes I listen, sometimes I don't.

3. I have daughters no sons.

4. I have nine grandchildren and fixin' to have ten.

5. I have wanderlust.

6. I have under 1200 days until my retirement date.

7. I have lived in graduate housing without attending any university.

8. I do chores in my dreams.

9. My parents taught folk dancing.

10. I jumped off a wagon carrying hay, stumbled and fell on my chin culminating in several stitches inside and outside my mouth.

11. I love history.

12. I love birds.

13. I prefer the woods over a beach.

14. My dad wrote his congressman regularly and I have the carbon copies to prove that.

15. I was ordained to preach the Word of God in 1998.

16. The first typing test I took to qualify for a job, I typed 12 words with 4 mistakes in a minute. Should have taken it in high school instead of all that science I took.

17. I used to make a living by sewing.

18. I have worked for the state of Texas since 1986.

19. Jesus has moved mountains on my behalf. On one occasion I presented 6 prayer requests. He answered 5 within the week and the 6th has not been accomplished - yet!

20. I love to see things grow, flower and bear fruit.

21. I love to see people regenerated by the Holy Ghost, growing in the Lord and bearing fruit.

22. I know sign language and have been an interpreter since 1983.

23. The most expensive garment I have made was my daughter, Emily's wedding dress.

24. I only like to preach if I have a Holy Ghost-given message.

25. Before Jesus, I was a mess.

1 comment:

Emi Sue said...

really? my wedding dress?